(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be obtained about you as a person, such as your name, address, email address, and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Ariston-Nord-West-Ring Schuh GmbH
Telephone +49 6182 9280
Fax +49 6182 92822
Our data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address to the attention of “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email, the information you share with us (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this connection once it is no longer necessary to store the data, or restrict its processing if there are applicable statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we engage service providers to deliver individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the relevant processing operations in detail below. We will also state the criteria used to determine the length of time for which data are stored.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to our handling of personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint about our handling of your personal data to the data protection supervisory authorities.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website purely for informational purposes, that is, when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1, point f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of data transferred
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
We store these data in a log file with an anonymised IP address. The data is not stored together with other personal data. Collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary in order to enable the display of our website on your device. To that end, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Storage in log files is used to ensure the functionality and optimisation of our website and to safeguard the security of our IT systems. This data is not analysed for marketing purposes.
The aforementioned purposes include our legitimate interest in data processing
The aforementioned data enabling the provision of our website is deleted when the session ends. Collection of the aforementioned data for the provision of our website and storage of this data in log files is essential for the operation of our website. There is no possibility for objection.
(2) In addition to the data previously mentioned, cookies will be stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored by your browser on the hard disc of the computer you are using, and which send us certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make Internet-based services more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are detailed in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These cookies store a session ID, which allows various requests from your browser to be associated with the joint session. Your computer can thereby be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your web browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your preferences, including the option to accept third party cookies or refuse all cookies. We hereby inform you that you may not be able to use the full scope of functions of the website.
This website uses Google Fonts for incorporating fonts, a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To display our site, servers from Google are accessed, specifically fonts.googleapis.com and fonts.gstatic.com. In order to display the fonts on our site as quickly and efficiently as possible, requests from Google are stored and the fonts and standards temporarily stored by your browser. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offering. That is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR. With regard to the transmission of personal data to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. More information regarding Google Fonts and the subject of data protection is available here: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#what_ does_using_the_google_fonts_api_mean_for_the_privacy_of_my_users
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is in general transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within a Member State of the European Union or another member state of the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal reference is excluded. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
The data collected by Google Analytics will be deleted after 14 months.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and improve regularly the use of our website. We would like to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR, whereby our legitimate interest arises from the aforementioned purpose.
Third party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview regarding data protection: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This website uses the product Google Maps from Google, Inc. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically by Google, Inc, including its representatives and third parties.
Google Tag Manager
This website usesGoogle Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution marketers can use to manage website tags via an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookieless domain and does not record any personal data. The tool causes other tags to be activated, which may in turn record data. Google Tag Manager does not access those data.
If recording has been deactivated at the domain or cookie level, this setting will still apply to all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
We use Google Tag Manager to analyse use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. In exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). The legal basis for using Google Tag Manager is Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
We process and store the personal data of data subjects only for the period of time which is required to achieve the purpose for which they are stored or which is authorised by European Directives or Regulations or other laws or provisions of another legislator to which the controller is subject. If the purpose for which the data are stored no longer applies or a storage period prescribed by European Directives or Regulations or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with the statutory provisions.